Here's Bunny

My home town of Johannesburg
Hello fellow adventurers! If, like me, you love your belly and like to fill it with all things tasty, then you have come to the right place.

My name is Kim, I'm South African born and being nomadic of spirit, I tend to hop from country to country every now and then. I spent a few years in the UK with my husband Elliot (El) and our cat Chatty until adventure called and now we find ourselves in glorious Australia, Canberra to be precise.

I decided to write this blog whilst I pass my time settling in to our new home. I have two loves (after El and Chatty of course): photography and cooking. In England I worked for myself as a photographer and made a decent living from it, I photographed people, mostly capturing weddings, babies, pinup models and such. Coming to Australia I wanted to try something different, set myself new challenges and so this blog came to be which combines these loves; food and photography.

Bunny's Chow is my food diary, named after my beloved great Aunty Bunny and the South African street food known as Bunny Chow. Through this diary I will share all the gastronomical wonders I encounter as I travel around Australia (and the world) as well as my personal journey from home cook to street food vendor/ food photographer.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bunnys Happenings

Events Coming Soon

Follow Bunny on Instagram

Coming Soon

About Bunny's Chow

Bunny's Chow is a food diary, named after my beloved great Aunty Bunny and the South African street food known as Bunny Chow. Through this diary I share all the gastronomical wonders I encounter as I travel around Australia (and the world) and my personal journey from home cook to street food vendor/ food photographer.